Your privacy is very important to us because you give us your data in trust, and the services we offer are based on them. This document explains what information is collected by our website, how we secure it, and how we use it.
The administrator of the data processed on the Lexmotion.eu website is Małgorzata Nowotyńska conducting business under the name of Lexmotion Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Małgorzata Nowotyńska, Plac Lasoty 3 / 1B, 30-539 Kraków, Poland.
Short version - the most important information
We want to take care of your privacy in addition to taking care of your time. That is why we have prepared an abridged version of the most important rules related to privacy protection for you.
- By filling out the forms on the Lexmotion.eu website, using the contact form or simply by contacting us directly via email, phone, our profiles on social networks www.facebook.com, www.linkedin.com, www.instagram.com, as well as mobile applications of these websites, you provide us with your data, and we undertake that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be made available to any third parties without your express consent.
- We use analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, which collect anonymous information about your visits to the website, such as subpages that you have viewed, the time you spent on the site or transitions between individual subpages. This is related to the use of Google cookies.
- We use remarketing tools, such as Facebook Pixel and Google Ads Pixel, to target you. This is related to the use of Facebook and Google cookies.
If the above information is not enough for you, you will find further details below.
The administrator of your data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is Małgorzata Nowotyńska operating under the business name Lexmotion Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Małgorzata Nowotyńska, Plac Lasoty 3 / 1B, 30-539 Kraków, Poland.
The purposes, legal bases and period of personal data processing are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see the provisions below for a detailed description of the different purposes of data processing).
In connection with the processing of your data by me, you have the following rights:
- the right to request access to their data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously given such consent,
- the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data by Lexmotion.
The above rights can be exercised by the rules described in the art. 16 - 21 GDPR, contacting us at email@example.com.
Providing personal data by you is always voluntary, but it is necessary that a team at Lexmotion Law Firm can provide you with legal services or simply contact us.
We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security measures and personal data protection required by the law on personal data protection are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorised persons. Personal data are processed only within the territory of the European Union.
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- H88 S.A. based in Poznań, ul. Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań - to store data on the server. Our site is on these servers, everything you enter in our forms must appear there. Your data is stored on secure servers in Germany. The connections we use to connect to the server are encrypted.
- FLG Software Limited, Ribble Court, 1 Mead Way, Padiham BB12 7NG, registered under number 09192721 in the UK - to automate the transfer of data between the website and the CRM sales system described in point. 3. Your data goes through the Flowxo service, which does not store data, only provides communication between the website and the Pipedrive CRM. The connections we use to connect to Flowxo are encrypted.
- Pipedrive OÜ, a limited liability company, established under the law of the Republic of Estonia, whose main place of business is Paldiski mnt 80, Tallinn, 10617, Estonia and registered in the Estonian trade register under number 11958539 and being a subsidiary of Pipedrive US; - in order to use the online sales system of the Pipedrive CRM type. Thanks to Pipedrive, we can communicate effectively with you, and the data you have provided in the form is given in an organised form.,
- Vesess Inc., Suite 373, 5348 Vegas Dr, Las Vegas NV 89108, USA - to use the Hiveage invoicing system. Hiveage receives your address details and your first and last name so that we can issue you a sales document that you can pay online,
- Accounting Office Moneyfaktura sc Dorota Groszek, Piotr Ruszkowski, based in Krakow at ul. Bieńczycka 15C / 14, NIP: 6762363804, REGON: 120587647 - to use the services of an external accounting office. We provide the accountancy office with information about the payment you have made.
- Google Commerce Limited ("GCL"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland to store data on the server and support the mail server. We use Google services to handle our email correspondence and store data in the cloud.
Due to the use of the Hiveage invoicing system and the use of Flowxo by FLG Software Limited, which use servers located outside of the European Union, your data is transferred to a third country, which in this case is the United States of America. Do not be afraid; your data is secure under the Privacy Shield agreement between the United States and the European Union. The invoicing system provider guarantees an adequate level of protection and security of personal data.
Free customer assessment service. Through the Lexmotion.eu website you can get a free legal opinion about your opportunities related to Polish citizenship, stay and work in Poland. To provide the service, you must provide your data necessary to provide the service, such as your name, e-mail address, citizenship, country of origin, country of residence, marital status, information about your closest relatives in Poland and your information related to the emigration of your ancestors or yours.
The data provided in the forms will be stored in the database and will be stored in it until the limitation period for the claims for the ordered service expires. Each completed form is recorded as a separate item in the database. In addition to personal data, details of the service such as the date of receipt of the completed form, payment information are also recorded. The data is automatically integrated, and you can always modify it. The legal basis for the processing of your data contained in the form is the performance of the service.
Invoices. If we issue an invoice to you, we process your data to the extent necessary to issue an invoice. The legal basis for the processing of your data, in this case, is the fulfilment of the legal obligation to issue an invoice. Also, all issued invoices are included in the accounting documentation, and as a result, your data will naturally be processed as part of this documentation for the period required by law.
E-mail contact. By contacting Lexmotion via e-mail, you naturally provide us with your e-mail address as the sender's address. Also, you can also include other personal information in the body of the message.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data, in this case, is your consent resulting from initiating contact with us.
Your data provided to us as part of an e-mail contact is processed only to service your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Cookie files and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text information stored on your terminal device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by the Lexmotion.eu ICT system.
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure the proper functioning of the site you expect
- Improve the speed and security of using the website,
- improve the features available to you on the website,
- use analytical tools,
- use marketing tools,
You can find more details below.
Own cookies. Cookies can be divided into own and from third parties. As for own cookies, we use them for the website to function properly.
- Google Analytics. The information collected by this tool is completely anonymous and does not allow your identification. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service. The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code in the code of my website (the so-called tracking code). This code is based on cookies, but may also use other tracking technologies. Detailed information about Google Analytics can be found at https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/analytics/ and in Google Analytics Privacy and Data Sharing.
Marketing. We use Facebook's marketing tools to target the ads on this site. To this end, we implemented in the Pixel Facebook platform code, which remembers your visit. For this purpose, Facebook cookies are used.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by me to identify you.
The server logs are the only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorised to administer the server.