This documents contains all the terms and conditions which apply to the ways our legal firm helps people all around the world to confirm their Polish citizenship by descent both via our website lexmotion.eu and through services we offer as a Lexmotion Law Firm 3.0. It transparently describes all the steps needed to confirm your Polish citizenship, as well as all the obligations that result from them; both for you and for us.
I. Who we are
We are Lexmotion Law Firm of Attorney at Law Małgorzata (Nowotyńska) Magierska (Lerxmotion Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Małgorzata Magierska)
- based in Poland, Kraków, Marszalka Jozefa Pilsudskiego street no. 40 apt 6, 31-111
- email: email@example.com,
- phone number: +48 12 656 01 65
- Tax Identification Number: 6751317344
- Statistical number: 123136490.
To provide fast and efficient services we rely on using the newest technologies, automation and always caring for a top-notch customer service.
II. The Site
Lexmotion.eu is a website owned by Lexmotion Law Firm.
III. What we offer
The structure of our services reflects the steps necessary to confirm your Polish Citizenship by descent:
- Free Polish citizenship eligibility check - a no-fee survey, which leads to verifying your eligibility for the official procedure of confirming Polish citizenship by descent (described in the section IV “Free Polish citizenship eligibility check”).
- Free Polish documents analysis - we make sure the scan copies of documents you send us via email are adequate to apply for a Polish Citizenship Certificate successfully. In case we find that additional documents are needed, we can search for them in the relevant archives (described in the section VI “Polish document search”).
- Polish document search - a service for those who need to find documents proving that they ancestor(s) were Polish citizens (Polish document search described in the section VI).
- Assistance in the procedure of confirmation of Polish citizenship by descent - a comprehensive service for people who are eligible for claiming Polish citizenship by descent (described in the section VII).
- Preparation and delivery of documents exchangeable for Polish passport in the nearest Polish consulate.
IV. Free Polish citizenship eligibility check
Lexmotion’s free eligibility check is what you experience first when you visit our Site.
1. It starts with no-fee survey you can take literally everywhere, as it is mobile ready.
3. You inform us also if you have your ancestors’ Polish documents or if you prefer us to find them in relevant Polish archives.
4. Your answers are reviewed by us and in two business day at the latest we send you an email with the result and guidance about the next steps on how you can obtain Polish citizenship by descent.
Important - What could cause loss of Polish citizenship!
We conduct your Polish citizenship eligibility check based on information you have provided via our Site or emails. If the information provided by is incorrect it can influence your Polish citizenship eligibility check result. Your Polish citizenship eligibility check confirms your right to Polish citizenship by descent only if you or your Polish ancestor(s) haven’t renounce Polish citizenship. Please note that Polish citizenship could be renounced done only before Polish authority such as Polish consulate and it very rare situation. In case Polish authority doesn't issue a Polish Citizenship Certificate based on the fact that you or your ancestors renounced their Polish citizenship, please note that the reason is not influenced by us. if you have any doubts regarding renouncing Polish citizenship by your ancestors you should check this information carefully and let us know about such a circumstance.
Your Polish citizenship eligibility check confirms your right to Polish citizenship by descent only if your Polish ancestor(s) haven’t declared non-Polish nationality before any, Polish or non-Polish authority.
Obtaining Polish citizenship will be impossible if you or your Polish ancestor(s) have lost a Polish citizenship, due to provisions of Conventions in Combating Dual Citizenship governing in the 1950s, 1960s or 1970s.
If you or your Polish ancestor(s) have been travelling through many different countries in the years 1920-1951 and obtain non-Polish citizenship or serve in non-Polish army that influences in very rare cases on Polish citizenship status.
V. Free Polish document analysis
Lexmotion’s free documents analysis is what you experience when you inform us via lexmotion.eu that you have some Polish documents:
- We ask you to send us their photos or scanned copies. Then we confirm whether they are sufficient to prove your right to Polish citizenship by descent.
- If your Polish documents are sufficient to claim your Polish citizenship, we offer you our assistance in the procedure of confirmation of your Polish citizenship (go to the section V. “Procedure of confirmation of Polish Citizenship”).
- If you don’t have sufficient number of Polish documents we offer you an efficient Polish Document Search service (go to the section V. “Polish document search”).
Important - Why your documents may be recognized by the Polish authority as insufficient to prove your Polish citizenship?
Your Polish documents proving your or your ancestor’s Polish citizenship such as Polish passports...etc, could be issued by various Polish authorities without a legal basis (very rare). It might mean that Polish authority relevant for your Polish citizenship case can recognize them as insufficient and requests additional Polish documents. In this case, we search for them on your behalf in the archives.
Polish authority during the procedure of Confirmation of your Polish citizenship can find out additional information and documents about you and your family and requests explanations or documents. In this case we search for them on your behalf in the archives.
VI. Polish document search
You can hire us to search for your missing family’s Polish documents. Here are all the steps of Polish document search:
- We begin with sending you an email with a few simple questions necessary to start Polish document search.
- The information you have provided is analyzed by our Documents Search experts, who inform you if it is sufficient to start Polish documents search.
- You receive a pro-forma invoice via email with our fee for Polish document search. You can then decide whether to pay the invoice.
- You decide for our service by accepting this Terms and Conditions and paying the invoice. The payment should be made by securely using:
- credit card (processed by PayPal),
- bank wire transfer
If we find your family’s missing documents, you will also learn a lot of interesting information about the history of your family. Some collections might have been missing, however, if the documents of your ancestors still exist, our genealogists will dig them up for you and we will be able to confirm officially your Polish EU citizenship. All found documents belong to you.
Important - Why sometimes it’s hard to find you missing Polish documents?
Polish archives are not run digitally. Sometime it is possible to find a right document or a record as they can be unreadable, lost or because of very rare archive worker mistake.
VII. Procedure of confirmation of Polish citizenship by descent
After we check your eligibility for Polish citizenship by descent and if you have sufficient Polish documents you can start official Polish citizenship confirmation procedure with our assistance.
- You receive a pro-forma invoice via email with the first instalment of our fee for Polish citizenship confirmation. Basing on this document you will receive information about the price and term of payment. You can then decide whether to pay the invoice.
- You decide for the service by accepting this Terms and Conditions and paying the first instalment. The payment should be made by securely using:
- credit card (processed by PayPal),
- bank wire transfer.
- your Polish Citizenship Certificate
- all other documents (go to the section VIII)
- original documents you send to us (go to the section VIII)
VIII. Help in getting Polish passport
A Polish passport can be obtained only in person in your nearest Polish consulate. To make it as easy as possible for you we send you the package with all the necessary documents, which is exchangeable for the Polish passport in your nearest Polish consulate.
2. To get all these documents the fastest possible way, we send an application for the documents listed above in point 2 a), b) and c) simultaneously.
Polish registry office keeps your birth/marriage certificates and issues Polish extracts.
3. The package exchangeable for the Polish passport is sent to you with a registered parcel of one of renowned shipping companies.
4. The package exchangeable for the Polish passport includes:
- your Polish Citizenship Certificate
- your registered birth/marriage certificates registered in Polish registry office
- your divorce verdict recognized by Polish court (only if you were divorced and your divorced took place before 2009
- a filled-out application for Polish passport
- originals of documents we get from you (except you birth/marriage certificates, which will be retained by Polish authority).
5. To receive your Polish passport you only have to sign the applications, take a picture of yourself, pay Polish passport official fee and book an appointment in the nearest Polish consulate.
IX. Additional remarks
1. Please note, that our legal services concentrate on Polish citizenship law and only cover what is explicitly listed in this Terms and Conditions. Any information we might send you or make available on our website, regarding different fields of law (e.g. taxes, contract law, family law, inheritance law, real estate law) should not be treated as legal opinion, but merely general information that may vary considerably (or be inaccurate or untrue) in particular cases.
2. Please note that in some cases Polish authorities may interfere with the standard procedure of confirming Polish citizenship described above. They can for example:
- find an information or documents that prove that you or your Polish ancestor(s) renounced their Polish citizenship;
- recognize that your ancestor(s) lost their citizenship because they have declared German, Ukrainian, Russian, Belarusian, Lithuanian or other nationality and that can influence on your Polish citizenship status;
- they can always request some additional documents confirming your or your ancestor(s) Polish citizenship. There might be various reasons for that, for example some of the documents delivered to them were issued without a legal basis.
3. Because of that the procedure of confirmation of Polish citizenship by descent may take longer than average. It may also include additional costs. Please, refrain from making important decisions that can result in costs and damages dependent on obtaining Polish citizenship in time. Such events will not be dependent on us. We act with due diligence but operate only based on information provided by you.
4. Take special care with post and couriers. If we do not receive a document due to post’s od courier’s fault, we will not be able to present it to Polish authorities, which can influence their decision. Each time we send documents to you, we undertake to exercise due diligence in selection of the courier that will deliver them to you. We cannot take responsibility for courier’s fault in losing or destroying documents, but we will take all necessary measures to secure a package.
5. In some cases it might be necessary to initiate a procedure for recognition of a foreign judgment. This may happen particularly when you obtained a court award on divorce decree issued before 2009. In such cases the whole procedure may take longer, but Lexmotion cares that all its steps have been taken properly and all aspects have been taken into account.
6. If the conditions indicated in our Result-based pricing policy take place, you could be covered by Lexmotion’s result-based guarantee (to learn more about it please visit our Refund policy).
7. If you have any complaint regarding our service, it can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. We scrutinize your complaint within 7 working days from the day of receiving. You will receive our reply on the address from which you sent the complaint. If you do not agree with our reply, you can always use the court path to pursue your claims. You can also use the extrajudicial methods of complaint, in particular mediation and permanent court of arbitration.
8. We also inform you about the Online Dispute Resolution platform, available for you at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
X. Right of withdrawal
1. You may withdraw from the contract of free Polish citizenship eligibility check, free Polish documents analysis, document search and confirmation of Polish citizenship by descent concluded with us without any penalty or costs other than costs of sending documents you sent us back to you within 14 days from the date of contract conclusion. You do not have to provide a reason for withdrawing from the contract. You cannot withdraw from the contract after 14 days from this date.
2. The date of contract conclusion is the day you accept this document.
3. To withdraw from the contract you must inform us of your decision to withdraw by an unequivocal statement. For example you can send us a letter or e-mail. You can (but do not have to) use the attached withdrawal form.
4. If you withdraw from this contract we will return all payments received from you. The payments will be returned as soon as possible but not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. Payments will be returned using the same means as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
5. Any documents sent by you to us will be sent back to you within 14 days following your communication of withdrawal. Please, have in mind that you will be asked to cover delivery cost.
6. You can not withdraw from the contract if within 14 days from the date of contract conclusion the obligations from this contract have been completely fulfilled by us.
XI. Additional provisions regarding services by electronic means
1. Please note that that:
1.1. usage of the electronic services by means of the Internet, involves certain risks. In order to avoid the threats, it is recommended that you installed anti-virus software on their devices and ensure updating this software;
2. The following minimum technical criteria must be met, in order to use the service, including browsing our website:
2.1.a PC or other multimedia equipment with access to the Internet;
2.3.an active email account;
2.4.recommended minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels.
4. The conclusion of the contract for the provision of electronic services takes places when you accept this document.
5. The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded for an indefinite period. It may be terminated in any time by sending us a declaration terminating the contract for the provision of electronic services on our address (Kraków, Marszalka Jozefa Pilsudskiego street no. 40 apt 6) by letter or by e-mail (email@example.com).
6. Please be informed that any hacking activities that attempt to break security of lexmotion.eu are not allowed. Lexmotion cares about the security of network use.
7. In case our electronic services does not work properly, you can always file a complaint in writing to our address Kraków, Marszalka Jozefa Pilsudskiego street no. 40 apt 6 or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your complaint should contain your name, surname and address and explanation of what your complaint is about. Complaints will be recognized within 14 days of their receipt. During the complaint process we may request additional explanations. After settling the complaint we will inform you about whether it was accepted or rejected with our justification.
XII. Final provisions
All disputes arising from the concluded contract are subject to Polish law. The choice of Polish law does not deprive you of the rights resulting from the mandatory provisions of the law of your permanent state of residence.