The terms used herein shall mean as follows:
- Lexmotion – Lexmotion company described in §2, part 1;
- User – an entity using the Website;
- Website – Lexmotion.eu website;
- Services – services provided by Lexmotion by means of the Website;
- Survey – “Polish citizenship, Polish passport, life, work and business in Poland”survey available at https://www.lexmotion.eu/get-started/;
- Account – part of the Website , which allows for the collection and modification of the User's personal data and other data on the Website, as well as the use of paid services;
- Offer - offer of services by Lexmotion
- Terms – this document.
- The web pages available at lexmotion.eu are owned by Małgorzata Nowotyńska, entered on the list of legal counsels kept by the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers in Krakow under the number kr / kr 2507, entrepreneur conducting business activity under the company Lexmotion Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Małgorzata Nowotyńska, located at Plac Lasoty 3/1b in Kraków (Tax Identification Number: 6751317344, REGON: 123136490).
- During the Survey the user provides the following data:
c) email address
- The above pieces of information are necessary to prepare free a proposal regarding the Services.
- By taking the survey the user agrees to:
a) processing of user personal information by Lexmotion to provide online Services
b) processing of user personal information to research the market, identify user behaviour and preference
c) creation of the Users's file – creating a record containing personal, address and correspondence information that every User provides to Lexmotion while using any Lexmotion's product or service.
- Lexmotion is the sole administrator of the user personal information processed when providing the Services. The information provided by the user can be used for the purposes specified in para. 3 by Lexmotion and parties authorized according to the Personal Data Protection Act from August 29th, 1997.
- The user agrees to collecting, storing and processing of the following technical and technological information by Lexmotion:
a) IP address
b) web address (URL)
c) referral URL
d) web browser type
e) other data transmitted via http
- The user agrees that Lexmotion shall store small text files (cookies) on user computer which are necessary to correctly provide the Services. These files do not contain personal information, do not modify computer settings, do not install/uninstall any software, viruses or trojans. They do not interfere with the system integrity and are not processed by other websites. Cookie files can be removed by the user at any time.
- In order to receive an offer, the User has to take the Survey at the Website.
- The User is obliged to complete all the form fields marked as mandatory.
- The data entered in the form should relate to the User completing the form and be true.
- Form submission and its acceptance results in storing the inputted data in the Website database.
- Lexmotion will send information regarding the possibility of further cooperation to the email address provided on the Survey.
- Lexmotion possesses copyrights to all publications (materials) available at the Website.
- Copyrights to all publications available at the Website are protected by copyright laws included in the Copyrights Act from February 4th, 1994 (Journal of Laws, abbreviated Dz.U. of 2006, number 90, entry 631 with amendments).
- Any materials available at the Website may not be copied or redistributed, in part or in whole, in any way without written permission from Lexmotion. Failure to abide by these conditions is considered copyrights infringement and shall be prosecuted in the court of law.
- Lexmotion shall not be liable for failure to access online Services if it results from causes independent from Lexmotion.
- Lexmotion reserves the right to perform short maintenance breaks to target hardware and software upgrades.
- Lexmotion reserves the right to suspend the operation of the Website or its parts at any time without prior notice.
- Lexmotion shall not be liable for the results of any actions arising out of the use of any information or document templates available through online Services.
- Any complaints can be submitted to email@example.com
- Complaints shall be scrutinized within 7 working days from the day of issuing.
- Complaint notifications will be sent to the address from which the complaint was submitted or to the address provided in the Survey.
- If a person submitting a complaint does not agree with Lexmotion’s reply, he or she can pursue rights on general basis.
- Any legal disputes related to providing online Services will be governed and construed in accordance with the Polish law